SAUSAGE and PEPPER
4pcs -- unMEAT Sausages, sliced diagonally
1tbsp -- olive oil
1pc -- white onions, sliced
2-3pcs -- garlic cloves, minced
1tsp -- dried Italian seasoning
1pc -- red bell pepper/capsicum, de-seeded and sliced lengthwise
1pc -- green red bell pepper capsicum, de-seeded and sliced lengthwise
1pc -- yellow/orange bell pepper/capsicum, de-seeded and sliced lengthwise
To taste -- salt and pepper
Optional -- Cooked baby potatoes tossed in olive oil, dried Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
1. In a pan, heat olive oil.
2. Add sliced onion and minced garlic to the hot pan, do not let the garlic burn.
3. Add the dried Italian seasoning and let it toast a bit.
4. Add the sliced unMEAT Sausages and cook until they have partially browned.
5. Add the sliced bell peppers and saute until the peppers have softened.
6. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
7. Serve with baby potatoes tossed in olive oil, salt and pepper.